Tuesday 29 May 2007

Behind every good man....


As my mother used to say 'behind every good man, is a good woman'.......
Well.... I have evolved that concept ever so slightly.... (sorry Mum); 'next to this good man, is another better one.'
Nick is my rock. I miss him dearly and hope very much we will be standing together very soon indeed.
Or in the words of Tracey Thorn (well I think Ben Watts wrote the track actually, but Tracey definitely sang it,) "I miss you".
Or in the words of George Michael "I think you're amazing..."
Bugger that, in the words of Madonna "I'm hung up on you."
And the last one - Joss Stone - 'Fell in love with a boy'.
Bring it right freaking on!

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

That was one of the funniest weekends; i.e. torch incident, laying in a field while a party was going on around us (that was unreal). Although NZ was pretty amazing as well i.e. lakeside residence with a very nice fire. Shirley Bassey renditions. Look out Bangkok it's going to be fantastic